Defence Minister Rajnath Singh Garu has launched the e-Chhawani Portal on 16th February 2021. The online platform that provides Online Municipal services beyond India. The aim behind issues the e-Chhawani App 2021 to provide Online Municipal services to the 20 lakh people across 62 cantonment boards. The e-Chhawani App new Programme has introduced in the presence of Defence Chief staff General Rawat Garu in Delhi state by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh Garu. Online e-Chhawani Portal is a digital Multi-Tenancy convenient platform. The government aim is to bring all its municipal services under one roof by launching the e-Chhawani App 2021. People can download the app and avail its services.
Details of e-Chhawani Portal App 2021 Portal UPSC
Interested people can go through the ecchawani.gov.in portal online for services or you can also download the E-Chhawani app from the play store. Here we are explaining the online method to download the E-Chhawani App 2021 through online mode, You can also check benefits, the Official Website, to avail of all the municipal services online.
e-Chhawani Online List of Services:
- Trade License
- Online Challan payment system
- Public Grievances
- Birth & Death certificates
- Lease renewal
- Water and Sewerage connection facility.
|Portal Name||e-Chhawani Portal|
|Scheme Launched by||Defence Minister Rajnath Singh Garu|
|Date Launched||16th February 2021|
|Portal Official Link||https://echhawani.gov.in/portal/|
|Number of Commands||Five|
|Objective||Bring all its municipal services under one roof|
|Post Category||Central government scheme|
The e Chhawani Portal Was Launched in the Presence of?
The UPSC portal was launched by the Indian Government by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh Garu in the presence of the Defence Chief staff General Rawat Garu in Delhi state.
- Central Command
- Western Command
- Southern Command
- Eastern Command
- Northern Command
Real-time Executive Dashboard Cantonment Areas As of 1st March 2021
As of March 1st 2021, about 21315 Citizens have designated their names through this portal and 5745 forms were received to the Cantonment Boards. The plenty of services given by the echhawani Portal is 27078.
Trade Licence Overview:
- Total Applications- 2361
- Rejected Applications- 130
- Trade Licence Granted- 539
- Avg Time Taken- 19.8 days
- Total Complaints: 3316
- Avg Time Taken- 6.1 day
- Resolution rate- 82.81%
How to Login into the E Chhawani portal?
- At first Login to the official site of E Chhawani i.e. echhawani.gov.in
- Select one option Hindi Or English
- Now register for the E Chhawani portal
- If you are not registered on the E Chhawani portal, you can register on the E Chhawani portal by clicking on the Register Tab.
- To register, you have to select your mobile number, name and cantonment. After that, you click on continue.
- Keep in mind that you should provide your current mobile number only. You will get OTP on the given mobile number. You must fill this OTP at the time of listing. After filling the OTP, your cantonment board will open in front of you.
- It allows citizens to:
File a Complaint
Reopen the Complaint
Rate the Complaint
View the complaint
Call an Employee
Chat or leave a comment
Procedure to Download the Echhawani App Via Portal?
Follow the steps given below to download the Echhawani app:
- Visit Google Play store.
- Type Echhawani app, in the search.
- After that, click on the Install button.
- You can click here