Nitish Rana Biography – Nitish Rana was born on 27 December 1996 in Delhi, India. His father Dara Singh Rana is a math professor in a college. His mother’s name is Satish Rana. Nitish Rana Cricketer has an elder brother whose name is Ashish Rana who married. Nitish has married Saatchi Marwah since February 2019. His wife is an interior designer.
Nitish Rana Biography, Profile, Wikipedia, Data
Nitish Rana made his domestic cricket debut for Delhi by playing alongside Assam in the 2013 Vijay Hazare Trophy final. He scored 9 runs in that match before dismissing Pritam Das. Nonetheless, Delhi won the final by 75 runs. Early, on 30 March 2013, he made his T20 debut in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy against Vidarbha. He scored 15 runs and threw the over but could not take any wickets in the match. Later, on 18 October 2015, he played his first Ranji match for Delhi against Vidarbha under the captaincy of Gautam Gambhir. He scored 67 runs in 169 balls with 8 fours.
Nitish Rana Biography – IPL Career
Nitish Rana Biography – Mumbai Indians bought Rana. 10 lakhs in the auction before IPL 2015. However, he did not get a chance to play any match that season. Later, he played his first match for MI on 11 May 2016 against RCB. He scored 9 runs in the match before Yuzvendra Chahal was dismissed. Then, in the same season, he scored his first IPL half-century for MI against the Gujarat Lions. He scored 70 off 36 balls in the match, which included 7 fours and 4 sixes. Nitish Rana played for the same team in the year 2017. Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) bought Nitish Rana for Rs. 3.40 crores in IPL auction 2018. He made his debut for KKR on April 09, 2018, and added 34 runs to his team’s score. In IPL 2019, he played for the same team and will play for the same team in IPL 2020.
ALSO SEARCH – Janani Ashok Kumar Biography (Tamil Actress)
|Nitish Rana Biography|
|Real Name||Nitish Dara Rana|
|Instagram Link||CLICK HERE|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
| Physical Status
|Age||26 years (in 2020)|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
| Personal Information
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1996|
|School Name||DAV Centenary Public School, Delhi.
Vidya Jain Public School, Delhi.
|College Name||Not known|
| Family Background
|Father Name||Dara Singh Rana|
|Mother Name||Satish Rana|
|Brother Name||Ashish Rana (Elder broter)|
|Batting Style||Left-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off-break|
|First-Class Debut||October 8, 2015 – Delhi vs Vidarbha at Delhi|
|List-A Debut||March 03, 2013 – Assam vs Delhi at Visakhapatnam|
|T-20 Debut||March 30, 2013 – Delhi vs Vidarbha at Indore|
Some Lesser-Known Facts About Nitish Rana
- Nitish Rana Biography – He smokes? not known
- Does Nitish Rana drink alcohol: not known
- He is an aggressive left-handed batsman who has helped his team get out of difficult situations on many occasions. He is also a part-time right-arm spinner.
- In 2015, Mumbai Indians bought Rana for INR 10 lakh but did not get to play any matches in the tournament that year. However, he was retained by the franchise for the following year but did not get a chance to play again in the tournament’s 2016 season.
- In 2017, Mumbai Indians pulled their young player out of the dressing room. He stole the match against Kolkata Knight Riders with crucial innings of 50 off just 29 balls. Mumbai tasted victory in the match.
- He attributes his aggressive batting skills to former Australian cricketer and Mumbai Indians coach Ricky Ponting, who helped him with his batting in years he had not played for the franchise.
ALSO SEARCH – David Beckham Biography