If you are a business person and not done MSME Udyam Registration 2021 then first complete registration. Candidates who have already completed Udyog Aadhaar Registration 2021 will also have to register again by visiting the MSME Enterprise Registration Portal 2021.
Udyam Registration Portal Gov In – MSME Online Registration 2021
Ministry of Micro, Small Medium Enterprises has increased the business center. Now, candidates visit Udyam Registration Portal 2021 to avail any online enterprise-based services. Those who previously have UAM Numbers will have to visit the Udyam Online Registration Portal 2021 and register again through their Udyog Aadhaar number.
All new MSME will also have to get business registration and not industry-based registration. The manufacturer’s base is now stopped due to which the industry has come up. Check the below section for the complete process of Udyam Registration Portal 2021.
Udyam Registration Portal 2021 Login – udyamregistration.gov.in
As per the latest updates, The Indian Government began Udyam Registration Portal 2021 to Register Enterprise with Aadhaar Number, Self Declaration Single Window System, Online MSME Registration. The entire process is also done without visiting anyplace from this Government Udyam Registration Portal.
Through Udyam Registration Online Portal official website is www.udyamregistration.gov.in. By visiting the official portal all candidates can do Register New/ Existing Enterprise as well as view full details of Aadhaar Number, Self-Declaration, Check Notification, MSME New Definition, etc.
Read More → Haryana E-kharid Farmer Registration
MSME Registration 2021 – Print Udyam Registration Certificate
The MSME Ministry announced new criteria for the classification of MSMEs based on investment and turnover on 1 April 2021. The MSME Ministry published a complete notification giving the MSME Classification Criteria. The notification also simplified the registration process and the patterns ministry to help this process. The official website is http://www.udyamregistration.gov.in has been already started from 1 July 2020.
Online Udyam Registration Portal 2021
Throughout the Udyam Registration Portal 2021 of the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Business Register New business With Aadhaar Number, Self Declaration. The Central Government announced new criteria for providing online registration of new projects on the basis of self-declaration. There is no commitment to upload documents and certificates for Business Registration.
An entrepreneur can also now register New Enterprise Online with the Aadhaar number and self-declaration on udyamregistration.gov.in. The government has combined the Udyam Registration Process with the System of Income Tax and GST. The filled business/enterprise details can also easily established on the basis of PAN number or GSTIN details.
Other details are also done on a self-declaration basis without the necessity to upload or submit any paper. Therefore, it is a paperless system for the real reason. The MSME will be known as Udyam as the term is closer to the enterprise. Concurrently, the MSME Registration Process is also known as Udyam Registration.
Register a Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise
Any person, who plans to set up a micro, small or medium enterprise, can file an online registration in the Udayam Registration Portal on a self-declaration basis, with the requirement of uploading documents, papers, certificates, or proofs.
Udyam Registration Certificate Download 2021
Those who have registered on the portal and now want to download their certificate can follow the procedure given below.
- First, visit the official website at udyamregistration.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Print Udyam Certificate button under the Print / Verify link in the menu of the website.
- A form will open in front of you and now fill in your registration number and mobile number.
- Now you have to choose OTP Option, for this, you can choose your mobile.
- Finally, you have to get Otp Verify by clicking Validate & Generate OTP Button and clicking on Submit button,
- Your certificate will appear in front of you which you can print.
Udyam Registration – For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME or those with EM-II
Below is the complete registration process for new entrepreneurs who are not yet registered as MSME or with EM-II who apply online for enterprise registration.
- First, go to the official website and click on the registration link.
- Now click on the link “For New Entrepreneurs who are not registered yet As MSME Or those with EM-II” on the homepage of the website
- The registration form will open for new enterprises that are not yet registered as MSME.
- Now enter the Aadhaar number, name of the entrepreneur which is required for enterprise registration.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered in the Aadhaar card. Validate the mobile number by entering the sent OTP
- Select the organization, enter the PAN Number and validate the PAN card and fill in the remaining details to complete the process registration process for new entrepreneurs.
Migrate to Udyam for those already having registration as UAM (Re-Register)
All existing enterprises enrolled under UAM will re-register on the Udyam Registration Online Portal. But, existing enterprises registered before 30 June 2020 will only be valid for the period up to 31 March 2021. Below is the full method for registering Udayam Registration Portal for people who already have UAM registration:
- Visit the official website again and click on ‘For Those Already Having Registration As UAM’ on the homepage.
- Now, Udyam Registration Form will open for existing entrepreneurs who already have registration as UAM.
- Here applicants can enter their Aadhaar number and validate the OTP on the mobile/e-mail filled in the application.
- Accordingly, fill the remaining application form to complete the application online process.
Read More → Kamgar Setu Portal Registration 2021
Analysis of Micro, Small, Medium Enterprise/Business
An enterprise will be listed as a micro, small or medium enterprise based on the following criteria: –
Micro Enterprise, where the expenditure in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed 1 Crore Rs and the turnover does not exceed 5 crore rupees.
Small Enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed 10 Crore Rs and the turnover does not exceed 50 Crore Rs.
Medium Enterprise, where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed 50 Crore Rs and the turnover does not exceed 250 Crore Rs.
For more info about Udyam Registration Status then visit the official website.
Click Here For Udyam Registration Portal 2021
Click Here For Udyam Registration Certificate 2021
Click Here For Udyam Certificate Download 2021